Quartz glass is installed on the lamp head of the UVLED curing device. Its main function is to protect
the LED module and prevent external pollutants from contaminating the LED. It is well known that the ultraviolet
light of the UVLED curing device is high-energy light. If the lamp glass is contaminated, not only the strength
of the lamp head becomes low, but also the LED damage due to problems such as reflection and heat accumulation.
In daily use, there are several factors that can affect the cleanliness of the illuminating head glass.
1. Daily dust pollution;
2. UV curing equipment will have some temperature when working, some UV glued product materials will evaporate on
the glass at high temperature;
3. The organic volatiles of the UV glue during curing, during the movement of the pipeline, the small molecules of
the glue and the small molecules of the ink evaporate and fall onto the glass.
The normal service life of UVLED light source is much longer than that of traditional UV lamps. In order not
to affect the life and use of LED lamps, we need to maintain the illumination head regularly. So how do you clean
the glass of UVLED curing equipment?
1. Please keep the environment clean and use as much as possible in a dust-free environment;
2. Clean the lamp glass regularly, and wipe it gently with a lint-free cloth, alcohol or acetone;
3. When the glass receives serious pollution or damage, it should be contacted by the UV curing equipment supplier